HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 4114 1P 16GB-R P408i-a 8SFF 500W PS Base Server
Does your data center need a secure, performance driven dense server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, database, or high-performance computing? The powerful 2P HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 is redefining dense compute by delivering security, agility and unmatched expandability businesses want all packed in a dense 1U rack design.
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server supports the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, plus 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB max. With the added performance that 12 NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe brings, the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 means business. Deploy this dense platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments and maintain it with ease by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5.
Industry-leading Performance with Versatile Compute
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server supports industry-standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 28 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB of 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- With support for up to 12 NVDIMMs per chassis and 2X capacity of first-generation HPE NVDIMMs, HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers up to 192 GB per system.
- Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to 10 SFF and four LFF drives along with an option to support up to 10 NVMe PCIe SSDs delivers enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics
- HPE Persistent Memory, the world’s first non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant4, offers up to 20X reduction in database restart time preserving maximum uptime.5
Innovative Design for Flexibility and Choice
- The premium 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane provides the ability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis along with 8 + 2 SFF and 4 LFF chassis that supports new uFF and M.2 storage options.
- Embedded 4x 1GbE along with HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE, or 25GbE adapters provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Unmatched expandability is packed in a dense 1U rack design with up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplifies the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include - HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4114 (10 core, 2.2 GHz, 13.75 MB, 85W)|
|Number of processors||1|
|Processor cache||13.75 MB L3|
|Processor core available||10|
|Processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Memory, standard||16 GB (1x 16 GB) RDIMM|
|Optical drive type||Optional|
|Network controller||Broadcom 4x 1GbE, optional FlexibleLOM|
|Storage controller||HPE Smart Array S100i and HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller|
|Expansion slots||2 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|System fan features||5 Hot-plug standard dual rotor redundant fans|
|Power supply type||1 HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum hot-plug power supply|
|Graphics||Up to 2 single wide GPGPUs|
|Included hard drives||None ship standard, supports 8 SFF drives|
|Infrastructure management||HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.11 x 27.83 x 1.69 in|
|Weight||28.74 lb minimum 35.86 lb maximum|
|Memory slots||24 DIMM slots|
|Maximum memory||768 GB, memory supported differs by processor selection|