HPE StoreFabric SN1200E 16 Gb Dual Port - Host bus adapter - Fibre Channel low profile - 16Gb Fibre Channel x 2 - for ProLiant DL360 Gen10
Is your data center poised to take the 16 Gb step in Fibre Channel (FC) connectivity? The growth in enterprise flash storage and the deployment of servers with multi-core processors is driving the need for high performance storage networking to prevent application performance bottlenecks. The FC Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is a critical element of this storage network to improve storage performance. The HPE StoreFabric SN1200E 16Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters deliver the high bandwidth, low latency and high IOPs to meet any application requirements, from online transaction processing or data warehousing to backup/restore and OpenStack Cinder block storage. Supporting higher virtual machine density on powerful host servers, the SN1200E 16Gb HBAs delivers increased ROI on enabling more applications and virtual machines to run on a single server and I/O port without impacting SLAs. The 16 Gb FC HBA is backward compatible with 8 and 4 Gb FC storage networks to protect legacy investments.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 16 Gb HBA with standard bracket, two 16 Gb SFP+ transceiver, low-profile bracket, documentation
KEY SELLING POINTS
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1200E 16Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters deliver twice the I/O performance of 8Gb Fibre Channel (FC) Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) while being backward compatible with 8 and 4Gb FC environment.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1200E 16Gb Host Bus Adapters accelerate the time to business insight by completing data warehousing queries faster than 8 Gb FC HBAs.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1200E 16Gb Host Bus Adapters provides near limitless scalability to support increased virtual machine (VM) density with 2x more on-chip resources and bandwidth than previous offerings.
- The HPE StoreFabric SN1200E 16Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters are designed to support emerging NVM Express (NVMe) over Fibre Channel storage networks.